Thank you for visiting our Terms & Conditions page. As you might not be aware, Peregrine Pottery is a small family-run business and we do everything from making the ware to packaging it up ready to be sent to you, our customers.
Due to the fact our ware is made by hand including the decoration, variations will occur and we call that it's charm. Please read through everything carefully before making your purchase and we hope you like what you see and spread the word.
You will be contacted via email to confirm your order and will be asked for a contact mobile for parcel tracking purposes. All of our products are generally made to order, although we do keep a small amount of stock.
We aim to despatch all orders within 7 days if stock is available, but please allow up to 28 days from placing your order to avoid disappointment. We will, however, inform you if it is the latter. Orders received at weekends and Bank holidays will be processed the next working day.
We have select collections/shapes that may be available firstly through pre-order. Items on pre-order will be dispatched on a set date of our choosing but not before, all customers who purchased items on pre-order will be informed of the dispatch date.
We have the right to remove the product from the website before the chosen dispatch date but will honour all completed sales taken within that time.
Unless otherwise stated:
- All offers end at 23.59 GMT on the official expiry date.
- We reserve the right to end/extend offers and promotions early at our discretion.
- For offers that require a promotional code, only customers who have been sent the code may redeem the offer.
- A product can only be subject to one offer within a single transaction.
- Refunds of products included in an offer will reflect the price originally paid for the product
- For multi-buy offers (e.g. 3 for the price of 2) the cheapest item will be free
- Exclusions apply to: products already subject to a discount.
- In order to qualify for free delivery, the £250 threshold must be reached after any promotions or offers have been calculated.
Our last date for dispatching items within the U.K is 20th December. To get your item/s before Christmas we advise customers to make their purchases by 10th December and 6th December for personalised. This is because everything is made to order and we have small amounts, if any, in stock.
To make sure your item will be ready for delivering in time for Christmas we recommend customers give us a call 07801 810 728 and we can let you know if your item is in stock or if it will need to be made.
Please allow between 7-28 days for items to be made (dependent on the number of orders received). Please see Orders/Delivery above for more information.
General Legal Information
Peregrine Pottery is the trading name of Peregrine Pottery Ltd.
Registered office: 8 King Charles Close, Meir Park, Stoke on Trent ST3 7WJ.
Registered No: 07837012.
VAT No: 133668308